Hot off the heels of Rocksteady's recent announcement of Batman: Arkham Origins, set to release this year on October 25th, I decided to give into my close friends' demands and show off some footage from me playing Batman: Arkham City's Combat Challenge rooms on Riddler's Revenge.

I haven't played this in over four to five months so my ring rust is obviously showing. In either case, I hope you guys enjoy as this should give you guys a break in the most primarily fighting game-oriented content that's on this blog most of the time.

Funhouse Brawl Extreme (Batman)


This was pretty much my warm-up to get back into the grind of things in this game. After playing fighting games for so long lately (and sucking) I have to admit I have missed the joys of the finer things of simply beating the shit out of your adversaries with style in this genre. 

Rooftop Rumble Extreme (Batman)


Another decent attempt if I don't say so myself, but I could do better than this at my peak when the game first came out. I don't play on Hard in this for nothing...

Rooftop Rumble Extreme (Catwoman)


Forgive me, I'm REALLY rusty on playing as Selina. I totally forgot how limited and half-assed Rocksteady made her compared to Bats. Still I managed to make due.

Rooftop Rumble Extreme (Animated Catwoman)


My personal favorite costume for Selina in this game. I felt I owe you guys a repeat on this one, playing a bit better until I dropped my combo when I was just getting into the zone. Oh well, shit happens. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post