Official website: https://www.arcsystemworks.jp/guiltyg...  

-GUILTY GEAR : the next entry to the series- 「GUILTY GEAR」シリーズ最新作「GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-」始動!  

■GUILTY GEAR Official twitter https://twitter.com/GUILTYGEAR_PR HEAVEN OR HELL! LET'S ROCK! Having recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, the revolutionary fighting game series GUILTY GEAR returns in 2020 with a breathtaking new game!  

1998年に第1作目が発売され、 2018年にシリーズ20周年を迎えた2D対戦格闘ゲーム「GUILTY GEAR」シリーズ。 その待望の最新作が、2020年発売予定! 今回のトレーラーでは、本作のプレイアブルキャラクター「ファウスト」のバトルスタイルをご覧いただけます。


Previous Character Reveal Trailers:






















With all of that out of the way, can I mention that this game looks fucking gorgeous? I thought Arc System Works did an excellent job with Dragon Ball FighterZ's visuals, but they have really outdone themselves for Guilty Gear's 20th anniversary.

I can't believe it's been 20 years already for this series. I didn't discover it until renting Guilty Gear XX on a whim while in college back in 2004. While I seriously doubt I'm going to pick this up anytime soon, I sure as hell wouldn't be opposed to trying out that closed beta they announced. Arc System Works makes some great fighters but I've never been a fan of their policies to continuously churn out new iterations of the same fighting game for new characters. They whore out their titles more than Capcom does for DLC profits - which is pretty sad at this point.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post