Death Stranding is an upcoming action game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. It is the first game from director Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions after their disbandment from Konami in 2015.

I still don't have the faintest idea what this game is supposed to be about, but it's Hideo Kojima so we know there's going to be mind-fuckery galore in some capacity along with a conversation about modern society that needs to be said. This is a star-studded cast of voice actors and Hollywood actors lending their talents to this game with their voices and motion capture presence. That alone should tell people on how much of a big deal that this game is going to be. This is Kojima's first "proper" original game since walking away from Konami and the Metal Gear Solid franchise, so the anticipation and pressure is definitely at an all-time high for Kojima to deliver. I know I won't be playing at launch, as I have Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, MGS: Ground Zeroes, and Metal Gear Solid V all left unplayed on my gaming backlog that I will get to someday... eventually. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post