I know I'm late to the party posting this, but been pretty busy and dealing with some technical difficulties as cited on Facebook. I thought this launch trailer was a great throwback to the original Mortal Kombat live-action movie while at the same time, it did a great job of reminding everyone of what we love the most about the Mortal Kombat franchise in terms of nostalgia.

I'm not going to tackle none of the controversies surround the game's release as I personally haven't played the game nor do I plan on picking it up anytime soon.




Now Shao Khan looks bloody awesome in this. His hammer attacks just add to his sheer brutality if this guy wasn't a beastly enough in the previous games. Too bad he's limited to just being a pre-order bonus though. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post