Meet Floyd Iraia, the last Streets of Rage 4 playable character, who dishes out serious damage with his incredibly strong cybernetic arms. Although Floyd’s movement and health recovery are slower than most, he boasts the longest reach among the playable roster and tremendous power, ensuring any combo he puts an enemy through will be devastating.

Amongst the best beat’em up series ever created, jammin’ ‘90s beats and over the top street fighting, the iconic series Streets of Rage comes back with a masterful tribute to and revitalization of the classic action fans adore.


I won't lie. I marked to see local 4-player multiplayer here. That's something that's absent from these revivals and remasters of classic beat 'em ups time and time again in favor of online multiplayer. Not everyone wants to invest in paying to play online and want to call a group of friends over and renew the magic of couch gaming days of yore. That being said, I don't see why people are complaining about this "reboot" so far. Everything I've seen looks pretty darn good and I'm anxious to get my hands on it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post