The mega-hit RPG, FINAL FANTASY VIII returns as FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered featuring new graphical enhancements and a whole host of options to customize your gameplay experience! Coming to PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam on September 3, 2019.
It's no secret that out of the PSX era Final Fantasy titles, VIII is my favorite. Yes, I loved VIII much more than VII. You can fight me about that. The pacing is much better. The protagonist isn't a total liar imitating a much "cooler", yet more astounding soldier (no pun intended) in order to impress his childhood sweetheart/crush and it's much more believable love story. If I'm completely honest, I can still relate to Squall's loner attitude and resistance to getting attached to people almost twenty years after the fact. That game has had a bigger effect on me in terms of identifying with the characters in it than VII's so that's a pivotal reason why I'm still fond of this game even today.

You can pre-order the game that will be available on September 3rd for $20 with improved HD graphics and new gameplay features, including no random encounters and increased game speed (up to x3).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post