There's so much to enjoy here in this trailer, especially if you've been reading the manga like I have since the end of the first season. I'm anxious to see where the cut-off point for Season Two is going to be with there not being much action after the revelations within the Walls and the whole "civil war" of sorts between the Survey Corps against the upper class after the truth about Historia's past comes to fruition.

To say that they showed the Gorilla Titan blew me away as he only appeared for a HOT second in the manga but to see he got a full blown moment in this trailer has me hyped as hell. The biggest takeaway here is the fight between Eren and the Armored Titan. I'm still shocked that wasn't the cut off point for the first season as the aftermath of that arc would have been the best place to start the next season, but whatever.

I'm just happy for more Attack on Titan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post