The few survivors of a massive global disaster gather together in a futuristic megacity. Now it’s your job to protect them against otherworldly invaders–but you’re not alone as a member of a special police task force equipped with sentient armaments called Legions. In this brand-new action game from PlatinumGames, control the protagonist and a Legion simultaneously to chain stylish combos. Change Legions on the fly to vary your style and unleash a variety of abilities. The last remnants of humanity depend on you, and to save the world, you must investigate its dark side. Astral Chain launches on the Nintendo Switch on August 30th, 2019.

I have raved about anything and everything Platinum Games over the years for you guys to know that they are one of my favorite game developers, so I'm always going to have an eye on whatever they are cooking up next. Their newest title is a Nintendo Switch exclusive and launches today (Aug. 30th). The Legions remind me of what Ryoho's Alter Power summoned up in the anime, S-Cry-ed, if I'm perfectly honest. The game looks fun though. I know I won't get a chance to play it anytime soon, but it's definitely on my backlog.

I have linked the original E3 reveal trailer below.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post