New York Comic Con was this past weekend with Capcom in attendance, so they already showed off their upcoming DLC for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite with Black Panther, Sigma, and Monster Hunter being available right off the bat on October 17. I guess the rumors were true then about the DLC were already finished, just were pulled out of the retail release at the last second just to have post-release content. Shame on you, Capcom.

Black Panther doesn't seem to be a poor man's replacement for Wolverine not being in this game, but Sigma sure seems too similar to Thanos for my taste. A lot of his normals and specials look far too similar to Thanos' own. I will admit that his level three hyper combo looks awesome though. I like that both T'Challa and Sigma throw off their capes before the fight starts. 



The only thing I have to say about Monster Hunter is this... SO MUCH SUPER ARMOR on moves. I guess she's going to be the answer/counterpick to so much rushdown meta in this game's early tournament life. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post