Following the Red Hood and Sub-Zero DLC add-ons, Starfire rounds out the last set of DLC characters in this first pack of fighters as part of the Season Pass for Injustice 2.

Her character model looks good enough, even though I'm not too crazy about how her hair has to have that fiery tail at the end at all times, but whatever. I was expecting a little more from her being in this game and it seems like they barely tried at all to make her standout compared to the rest of the cast. She just seems like another projectile heavy zoner with rushdown capability like Superman, Black Adam, and Supergirl.

I did get a good chuckle out of her Super Move though. Thank god that they got Kari Wahlgren to do her voice. I thought she's been doing a superb job as Starfire in the recent animated movies. I'm sad Nightwing isn't in this game because her and him would have had some amazing Clash and pre-match dialogue banter.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post